Porto - Régua - Porto Cruise (Upstream)
Upstream by boat to Régua and return to Porto by Private Bus
This is that programme that everyone wants to take! Enjoy a sublime cruise: get on board in Porto and sail through the breathtaking Douro to Régua. Try this magnificent boat trip during the week and discover the best of Douro Region! Come aboard with us on this 1-day cruise, with meals served on board!
Passengers get on board at Estiva Pier or at Vila Nova de Gaia Pier (the boarding at the pier will be confirmed during the booking request)
Cruise departure to Régua
Breakfast served on board
Cruise the Crestuma-Lever Dam (14m height) and the Carrapatelo Dam (35m height)
Lunch served on board
Arrival in Régua and passengers disembark
Return to Porto by Private Bus
Expected arrival in Porto
End of our services
8:00 a.m. || Vila Nova de Gaia Pier
6:30 p.m. || Vila Nova de Gaia Pier
8:30 a.m. || Ribeira Pier
6:30 p.m. || Aliados Avenue
9:00 a.m. || Ribeira Pier
7:00 p.m. || Palácio da Bolsa
|PRICE (per person)||WEEK||SATURDAY|
|APRIL, MAY AND OCTOBER||72€||89€|
|JUNE, JULY, AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER||78€||89€|
|CHILDREN UP TO 3 YEARS OLD||Free||Free|
|CHILDREN AGED FROM 4 TO 11 YEARS OLD||50% Discount||50% Discount|
- Option A - Expected arrival at Vila Nova de Gaia Pier, around 06:30 p.m.
- Option B - Expected arrival at Aliados Avenue, around 06:30 p.m.
- Option C - Expected arrival at Palácio da Bolsa, around 07:00 p.m.
- The Dams of the Douro River are closed for maintenance from December to April due to climate conditions. For this reason, this cruise is available from April to October
- You can book this Cruise without the return to Porto
- This cruise requires a minimum number of participants.
Book without commitment