Porto - Régua - Porto Cruise (Downstream)
Bus trip to Régua and downstream by boat to Porto
A magnificent boat trip to get to know one of the most famous routes in the Douro: the region between Porto and Régua. Enjoy a charming trip from Porto by coach and, from Régua, enjoy a relaxing Cruise to Porto. Once on board, enjoy a lunch specially prepared by our chefs. It will certainly be a fantastic trip down the Douro River!
Passengers meeting (time and place to be selected when booking)
Beginning of the trip by private bus to Régua
Passengers get on board at Régua Pier
Cruise departures to Porto
Cruise the Carrapatelo Dam (35m height)
Lunch served on board
Cruise the Crestuma-Lever Dam (14m height)
Expected arrival at Porto and passengers debark (according to the boarding pier)
End of our services
Departure: 8:00 a.m - São Bento Station
Return to Ribeira Pier: 05:00 p.m.
Departure: 8:00 a.m - Palácio da Bolsa
Return to Ribeira Pier: 06:00 p.m.
Departure: 8:30 a.m Vila Nova de Gaia Pier
Return to Vila Nova de Gaia Pier: 06:30 p.m.
|PRICE (per person)||WEEK||SUNDAY|
|APRIL, MAY AND OCTOBER||65€||82€|
|JUNE, JULY, AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER||70€||82€|
|BABIES UP TO 3 YEARS OLD||Free||Free|
|CHILDREN AGED FROM 4 TO 11 YEARS OLD||50% Discount||50% Discount|
- Option A - Expected arrival at Ribeira Pier, around 05:00 p.m.
- Option B - Expected arrival at Ribeira Pier, around 06:00 p.m.
- Option C - Expected arrival at Vila Nova de Gaia Pier, around 06:30 p.m.
- Due to the closing of the dam for maintenance and due to the wheater conditions, this cruise only takes place between March and October.
- It is possible to book only one way trip from Régua to Porto. In this case, we will make the due adjustment to the final price.
- This cruise requires a minimum number of participants.
Departure from Porto
Departures from Régua
Departure from Pinhão
Book without commitment