Porto - Régua - Porto Cruise (Downstream)
Private Bus trip to Régua and downstream by boat to Porto
A magnificent cruise to discover one of the most famous routes of Douro Valley: the region between Porto and Régua. You will reach the heart of the Douro: the town of Régua. From here, enjoy a lovely cruise to Oporto. Certainly a fantastic trip on Douro River!
Passengers meeting will be informed according to the chosen Schedule
Beginning of the Trip to Régua on Private Bus
Passengers get on board at Régua Pier
Cruise departures to Porto
Cruise the Carrapatelo Dam (slope 35m)
Lunch served on board
Cruise the Crestuma-Lever Dam (slope 14m)
Expected arrival in Porto and passengers landing (the arrival schedule will be confirmed during the booking request)
End of our services
Departure: 8:00 a.m - São Bento Station
Return to Ribeira Pier: 05:30 p.m.
Departure: 8:00 a.m - S. Sebastião Market
Return to Ribeira Pier: 06:00 p.m.
Departure: 8:30 a.m Vila Nova de Gaia Pier
Return to Vila Nova de Gaia Pier: 06:30 p.m.
|PRICE (per person)||WEEK||SATURDAY
|MARCH, APRIL, MAY AND OCTOBER||62€||83€|
|JUNE, JULY, AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER||67€||83€|
|CHILDREN UP TO 3 YEARS OLD||Free||Free|
|CHILDREN AGED FROM 4 TO 11 YEARS OLD||50% Discount||50% Discount|
- The passangers landing is carried out in:
- Option A - the landing is at Ribeira Pier, around 05:30 p.m.
- Option B - the landing is at Ribeira Pier, around 06:00 p.m.
- Option C - the landing is at Vila Nova de Gaia Pier, around 06:30 p.m.
- Due to the closing of the dam for maintenance and due to the climate conditions, this cruise only takes place between March and October
- It´s possible to book this cruise without the train trip to Régua
- This cruise requires a minimum of participants
Book without commitment